Sunday 9 December 2012

Sirius Rising

Out walking on the beach at night
I notice a white,red and blue flashing light
Blinking at me it was soo clear
Calling to me in winter, this time of year

This shining brightness is Canis Major's mouth
Sirius - The Dog Star is duly South
and to the east  of Orion's belt
It's Egyptian energy I know I felt

I have a feeling about this place
The amphibious beings are it's race
We're told by the Dogon that they came here
In their  three legged space craft at this time of year

Is this about to happen again
When the sea's arise
Will we see amphibious men?

As the Galactic Alignment 2012 draws near
I do not worry I do not fear
For our brothers are welcome from afar
As long as they bring peace, love and do not mar 

It is The Glowing Sorcerer  to the Greeks in the sky
To the Chinese it is the Celestial Wolf  as he wanders by
To the Indians it is Vishnu's Blue Light
That shines so brightly through the night
To the Zorosta it was amphibious men
Who will come to walk these lands again

And to the Hopis it heralds the emergence of  the Fifth  Golden Age
But will it create storms, and earthquakes will solar flares rage?
To Cherokee it is the "path of the souls'
Who walk the land as it gets cold

So the next time you see that pulsating light
Offer up prayers,  healing and let them take flight
For the good of all here on Earth
For the love of Gaia and beautiful rebirth



   




2 comments:

  1. well you are surely up on your many cultures. I will have to borrrow some of this lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only coz I looked it up lol

    Going back out later with the binoculars to check it out properly

    ReplyDelete