Monday 31 December 2012

Circle Walking

Circle walking around today
In the Daoist Bagua way

I firstly start breathing to refresh my qi
Then start to feel the Dao within me

Hands up high to hold the Heavens above
Walking around feeling a Lightness and a Love

Then move my hands in front and down below
Making the movement of the Earth as I go

Then one hand before and one behind me
As I spin around to make the energy of Wind qi

Now to push my hands out from my chest
I hold away the Thunder and try my best

Next I turn and coil to pour Fire qi out
Filling my Sacred Circle, to me that's what it's about

Then I turn into to the movement of Water's flow
I practise a spear throwing action, throw the qi where it will go

Next Mountain hands cupping up towards my face
Walking around this Circle with a 'stillness' and a grace

Lake element is the last of this IChing pack
With both my arms stretched outwards I calmly walk back






No comments:

Post a Comment