Sunday 16 December 2012

Never To Leave You


After a winter frozen in death
Comes Life's new reborn breath

My tears are the rain
To wash away pain

My new life begins to grow
As new shoots peep up through snow

Soft breath is the breeze that brushes your cheek in spring
Feel my love in the air as I sing

My eyes sparkle in the morning dew
Giving moisture and life anew

My strands of hair are cobwebs glistening in early morning sun
Connecting the Everything to the One

I call to you on the wind and play with your name
Feel my undying love, it is just the same

I am the sun as it dances high
In it's giant ark across the sky

I am the bright new leaves which spring forthe from twigs bare
I am also on the tree roots - those tiny little hairs

As you lay on the grass know that I am always there
For my love and my essence are everywhere

At the end only the beauty of the land remains
But my love and memories will always stay the same.




1 comment:

  1. yay... i like this. soon the student will surpass the tutor and you've barely read any of my stuff ha ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete