Tuesday 16 October 2012

Running Free

Running free, running free
On our first wild run
For Alfie and me.
Along the River Kennet
We went
Bounding freely
Until we were spent.
We passed the magical Silbury Hill
It was so quiet and oh so still.
The birds did sing
'hurry up to the stones
To do your Tai Chi Drill
Before you go home'.

Round it and round it
We did go
Running wild
Helping the energy to flow.
I then tied Alfie to a tree
Started a standing meditation
And began to feel the Qi
With hands a tingling
And energy flowing round
I love this place
This hallowed ground
The magnetism was very strong
It held me in place
For very long.
Then we packed up
And headed for home
Back to the 'hippy van'
And looking forward to a long roam
Running free, running free
For our first wild run
For Alfie and me.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful.... if I close my eyes and remember what you said I can feel myself running, with my sarah running beside me, about 15 years ago, and my heart pumping, my breathing so focused due to my asthma, the sweat, oh it was so awesome, so focused yet running with the wind and sun or at night with the stars and moon... wow your words do stir... I very much like, and very much miss my running. Enjoy it while you can, my Reikimistress...<3 <3 :) :)

    ReplyDelete