Tuesday 16 October 2012

Dolman Dreaming

The forgotten dolman
Upon hallowed ground
The one the farmers
Must plough around
A lovely time and peace of mind
At the fairy dolmen we did find
Still and quiet not a soul was here
And on our way
We were welcomed by deer
Hail, sun, rainbows and rain
Then two black military copters came
We dowsed and danced
And breathed in new Qi
And cartwheeled around
The dolmen did we
The Devil's Den
They have called this place
But that name does not suit His face
Now happy memories I take with me
And I dream of dolmans with magic Qi

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful poem about your trip! You indeed have a gift from the bard. All these pictures are so beautiful, and I am so jealous!!! No just kidding, jealously is a bad emotion and I don't get jealous often for some strange reason. But I wish I were there with you, you had such a good time! your poem makes it sound like it was one big party for you, in the spiritual sense of course!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete