Sunday 11 August 2013

The ravyn's call I know it well
I can not venture from it's potent spell

Speaking to me, beguiling me
Holding me within his glare
Those meaningful eyes
That spellbinding stare

Makes me smile, blush and coo
Like a dove
With eloquent words
And visions of love

I feel him as the dragon
I see him as the hawk
The teacher is the ravyn
Listen for his squawk 

The ravyn's call
I hold so dear
I can do nothing but answer
When I do hear

Capturing my heart
Working deep into my mind
Who knows what hidden gems 
The ravyn's call will find 

Sarahmajerra 

1 comment:

  1. From Void to Mind,
    From Heart to Soul,
    From Eye to Eye,
    Is passed Our Role...

    Take to Heart,
    This Simple Fact,
    Knowing Well,
    Fate's ReAct...

    Carried High,
    On Silent Wing,
    Whispered Sigh,
    Truth will Ring...

    Ravyn /|\ ...

    ReplyDelete